Phoenix Park Gas Processors Limited recognizes its responsibility to maintain the compatibility of our operations with the environment while supplying high quality products and services to our customers.
The Company firmly accepts its social responsibility to work with the government, the public and others to develop and use natural resources while protecting the environment, the health, and well-being of our employees and the public.
To meet these responsibilities, the Company commits to the following operating principles:
- To operate our plant and handle our raw materials and products in a manner which is consistent with prudent environmental practice;
- To increase employee awareness and understanding of environmental issues;
- To recognise community concerns about the methods in which we utilise our raw materials, products and operations;
- To make environmental considerations a priority in our planning and development of new products and processes;
- To consistently monitor, review and report results of our operational processes to maintain the Company’s environmental performance; and recommend improved and/or corrective measures necessary;
- To participate with government and others in the creation of responsible laws, regulations and standards to safeguard the workplace, the community and the environment;
- To comply with all relevant environmental legislation.