CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
DESCRIPTION: Request for expressions of interest- LPG Trading and Trade Risk Management Expertise
About the Company
Phoenix Park Gas Processors Limited (PPGPL) is a Trinidad and Tobago company, which was formed in May 1989. It is a subsidiary of the National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago. PPGPL operates Trinidad and Tobago's only natural gas processing and NGLs fractionation facilities; and is the largest producer and marketer of propane, butane and natural gasoline in the Caribbean. The company’s cryogenic gas processing plants and associated infrastructure (including its own loading terminal) are located on the Point Lisas Industrial Estate, Trinidad which is on the west coast of the island.
About the Project
PPGPL’s Marketing department has been charged with increasing the company’s revenues through trading products. To achieve this, expertise in trading LPG, and managing the associated risks involved is required. All related services to ensure successful and profitable product trading, some of which are outlined below are also required. These services will be required for a period of six (6) months to two (2) years.
- Develop trading portfolio to achieve revenue objectives
- Develop policies and procedures for governance and risk management for product trading, as well as recommends IT solutions
- Daily market analysis and trending to discover and develop new LPG business opportunities
- Economic analysis and monitoring of trading positions
- Negotiation and management of both spot and long term buying/selling contracts of LPG
- Defining risk management and hedging strategies for cargoes and storage to take advantage of market structure and arbitrage opportunities
- Actively managing cargo logistics
- Risk and P&L tracking
Expression of Interest (EOI)
PPGPL invites service providers capable of providing the aforementioned expertise and services to submit their EOIs no later than May 7, 2018 by 3:00 p.m. Trinidad and Tobago time via email to the contact person listed below. All EOIs must include the following information:
- Your organization's contact details
- Experience and capacity in providing these services (three (3) references)
- Experience of working with corporate entities in the international oil and gas sector, and a brief description of your proven capability
Please indicate ref. ID: EOI PPGPL LPG Trading and Trade Risk Management Expertise on all submissions.
This call for EOI does not constitute a solicitation or tender. PPGPL reserves the right to change or cancel these requirements at any time during the EOI and/or the subsequent solicitation process. PPGPL also reserves the right to require compliance with additional conditions as and when issuing the final solicitation documents. Submitting a reply to a call for EOI does not automatically guarantee receipt of the tender documents when issued. Invitations to bid or requests for proposals and any subsequent purchase order or contract will be issued in accordance with PPGPL's tendering rules and procedures.
For clarifications and submission of the EOI please contact:
Ms. Sharlene Thompson
Procurement & Contracts Officer
Phoenix Park Gas Processors Limited
Tel: 868-636-1522 Ext. 6272